FRONTIER IRONWORKS INC LIGHT FIXTURE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
We highly recommend that a licensed electrician install your Frontier lighting product. All Frontier fixtures are UL approved for hard-wire installation by a qualified electrician.
Q: DO I NEED TO ASSEMBLE MY FRONTIER LIGHT FIXTURE?
- A: No, our light fixtures come complete. Some rods may need to be erected when unpacking but we will inform you when you are ordering.
Q: DO I NEED AN ELECTRICIAN TO INSTALL MY FRONTIER FIXTURE?
- A: We highly recommend that a licensed electrician install your fixture. All Frontier fixtures are UL approved for hard-wire installation by a qualified electrician.
Q: IS ANY STRUCTURAL REINFORCEMENT NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION?
- A: Depending on the size and weight of your design, we recommend that you consult with your electrician prior to installation and we will provide all the specifications of each fixture.
Q: WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM WATTAGE BULB FOR FRONTIER FIXTURES?
- A: All fixtures come to you labeled with maximum wattage recommendations. We highly recommend LED bulbs. All bulbs for any of our fixtures are available at most hardware and lighting stores. Sockets are UL approved with standard type “A” medium base sockets or type “B” candelabra sockets that accept the latest screw base LED’s.
Q: DO YOU INCLUDE CHAIN AND A CANOPY WITH YOUR CHANDELIERS?
- A: Yes. All chandeliers come standard with six feet of chain and canopy. All mounting hardware is included. Custom hardware is available.